1. General information
The privacy of your personal data is one of my main concerns, the owner and administrator of religias.com, based in Bacău, Romania.
This page is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data in the context of using the religias.com website, hereinafter referred to as the “Site”.
2. Categories of processed personal data
I collect your personal data:
- Every time you visit the Site, such as:
- Data without which the Site cannot function for constructive reasons (e.g. IP and browser used).
- Information about your visit (for example: complete resource uniform URLs, information you’ve viewed or searched, page interaction information etc.). This is monitored with Google Analytics.
- When you interact with us (for example, the information you provide by filling in forms such as username, e-mail address). If you post on the Site other personal data, on your own initiative, then it will also be collected as a comment.
3. The purposes and bases of the processing
The purposes for which I process your data are:
- Ensuring the correct operation of the Site;
- Improving your experience on the Site;
- Traffic monitoring;
- Solving complaints and petitions.
Base: Processing your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of the religias.com owner to ensure the proper functioning of the Site, as well as to continually improve the visitor experience of the Site, or to solve various comments, questions or complaints.
4. The length of time I will process the data
As a matter of principle, I will process your personal data for as long as it is necessary to achieve the above mentioned processing goals.
5. Disclosure of personal data
As mentioned before, I will not disclose your personal data to any third party or enlist you in a newsletter database or other communications without your consent.
Perhaps, the only occasion, in which your personal data would be disclosed, would be if you violated the Site’s Terms and Conditions or if required by law.
6. Storage and transfer of personal data
Your personal data I am collecting is stored in the European Union (“EU”) and in the European Economic Area (“EEA”). However, information collected by third parties through cookies will generally serves the traffic process from a data center closest to where the traffic originates. This means that such information, including ad traffic, can be managed by servers located in the EEA and can be transferred outside the EEA.
7. The rights you entitled to
Under the conditions provided by the legislation on the processing of personal data, you are entitled to the following rights:
- The right to information, i.e. the right to receive details concerning the processing activities carried out by the holder of the religias.com site, as described in this document;
- The right of access to data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation from the site administrator about the processing of personal data, as well as details of the processing activities such as the way the data are processed, the purpose of the processing, recipients or categories of data recipients etc.;
- The right to rectification, i.e. the right to obtain inaccurate or unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data, without undue delay by the Site Administrator; The rectification / completion shall be communicated to each recipient to whom the data was transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
- The right to delete the data without undue delay (the “right to be forgotten”), if one of the following reasons applies:
- It is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed;
- If consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- If the data subject opposes processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail;
- If personal data has been processed illegally;
- If personal data has to be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation;
- Personal data has been collected in connection with the provision of information society services under Union law or under the national law of which the operator is located.
It is possible that, following the request for data deletion, the Site Administrator will anonymize this data (thus depriving it of its personal character) and continue processing for statistical purposes under these conditions.
- The right to restrict processing to the extent that:
- A person denies the accuracy of the data for a period that allows data to be verified;
- Processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, but instead calls for restrictions on its use;
- An operator no longer requires personal data for processing, but the data subject requests him to find, exercise or defend a right in court; or
- In case a data subject opposed to processing personal data (other than direct marketing) for the period of time to verify that the legitimate rights of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
- The right to portability of data, respectively:
- A right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used and in an easy-to-read format, as well as
- A right that such data is transmitted by the Site Administrator to another data controller, provided that the conditions prescribed by law are met;
- The right to object – as far as processing activities are concerned, can be exercised by submitting a request as follows:
- At any time, for reasons related to the particular situation of the data subject, that the data that is intended to be processed under the legitimate interest of the Site Administrator or the public interest, unless the Site Administrator can demonstrate that he has legitimate and compelling reasons which justify the processing and which prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- At any time, free of charge and without any justification, that data intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes
- The right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, i.e. the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produces legal effects affecting the data subject or affects it similarly to a significant extent;
- The right to address to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or to the competent courts, to the extent that you consider it necessary.
For any additional questions about how your personal data is processed and to exercise your rights above, please contact me through this contact form.